The Sacramento County Employees’ Retirement System (SCERS) has regularly scheduled Retirement Board meetings, which are open to its members and the public. Regular meetings of the Retirement Board are held at a time and place set by resolution of the Board in accordance with Government Code Sections 54954, 54954.2 and 54954.3. Special meetings will be called by the President or a majority of the members of the Board as provided in Section 54956.
Below is general information that may be helpful in understanding when Retirement Board meetings are scheduled, as well as when agendas and meeting minutes are made available to its members and the public.
Additionally, the agendas and meeting minutes are posted on SCERS’ website (see below for meeting agendas and minutes) and are available in alternate formats for your convenience.
- Regular Retirement Board meetings are held the third Wednesday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
Public comments are scheduled from 10:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.
- Disability matters are discussed in a closed session.
- Special Retirement Board meetings may be held in lieu of a regular meeting or may be held in addition to a regularly scheduled meeting. Cancellation notices of meetings are posted below.
- Agendas are posted at least three days prior to scheduled meetings at the following locations:
- Main lobby of the Park Plaza Building, 980 9th Street, Sacramento, California
- Lobby of the SCERS Administrative Offices on 980 9th Street, Suite 1900, Sacramento, California
- Main floor of the County Administration Building at 700 H Street, Sacramento, California
- Minutes are posted, once approved, on this web page.
For questions or comments related to a Board meeting, please contact the SCERS Office at (916) 874-9119, or you may send an email to SacRetire@saccounty.net.
Retirement Board Meetings
September 21, 2016
August 17, 2016
July 20, 2016
June 15, 2016
May 18, 2016 10:00 a.m.
May 9, 2016 10:00 a.m.
April 20, 2016 10:00 a.m.
March 16, 2016 10:00 a.m.
February 17, 2016 10:00 a.m.
January 20, 2016 10:00 a.m.
Agendas and minutes from prior years
Inquire about the availability of documents in alternate formats.