The international investment publication 'Chief Investment Officer,' which is part of the Assets International line of publications (including Plan Sponsor and Plan Advisor) has once again named SCERS as one of six nominees for its annual Industry Innovation Awards in the category of public defined benefit pension funds under $15 billion in assets.
The other nominees for the under $15 Billion category are:
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Maine Public Employees' Retirement System
- New Mexico Public Employees' Retirement Association
- Oklahoma Public Employees' Retirement System
- San Diego City Employees' Retirement System
aiCIO's Industry Innovation Awards recognize the world's leading institutional investors in ten categories, including foundations, endowments, corporate plans, sovereign wealth funds, and public pension plans of various asset levels.
SCERS is pleased to be considered in such a distinguished group of investors, and the nomination is further validation that SCERS' investment program is one of the top programs globally.