Not all SCERS forms are available on-line. If you do not find what you need, please contact SCERS at (916) 874-9119.

  • Still Working - Provides forms for active members to complete and send to SCERS to update our records concerning change of address, beneficiary or marital status. Also provides information regarding dissolution of marriage.
  • Planning Retirement - Provides forms and information to apply for service retirement. This link is for members who are within 90 days of retirement.
  • Already Retired - Provides forms to send to SCERS to change address, beneficiary, taxes and choose or change direct deposit and provides information regarding dissolution of marriage. 

Inquire about the availability of documents in alternate formats.

Contact Us

Sacramento County Employees' Retirement System
980 9th Street, Suite 1900, Sacramento, CA 95814
Telephone: (916) 874-9119
Facsimile: (916) 874-6060
Mail Code 10-204